Here are a few easy steps ..
- Fill a vase with fresh water making sure you add the flower food that comes together with your bouquet.
- Carefully remove your flowers from their packaging (keeping the elastic band in place), the use sharp scissors to cut the stems roughly 2-3cm above the base.
- Gently remove any excess foliage from the stems.
- Place the flowers in the vase and put them in a light, cool spot, avoiding direct and sunlight. Protect the surface you put the vase/arrangement on.
- Finally, change the water regularly and remove any faded flower heads to help prolong the life of your bouquet.