Tuesday, March 24, 2009

About Me

Dear all,

Thanks for viewing my page.

I always dream of having my own blog and finally here I am with my very own blog.

This blog is all about my services as wedding planner & wedding creator.

I am based in Setapak Garden (very nearby Danau Kota). At the moment, i am operating as home based business and meeting customers by appointment only.
Please call me at 019-281 3689 to set appointment. Walk in customer are not recommended at the moment.

Besides displaying my own work, in this blog I will also talk about other wedding related matter.

For the past 4 years I've been doing it on part time basis. Due to increase customer demand and my love for this job, I have finally quit from being an auditor and is now a full time wedding planner cum decorator.

I have not attended any courses or training on how to decorate flowers but everything I've learned is from observation and mistakes. My dream is to make every wedding the most memorable one.

Besides creating a beautiful wedding, we also help to reduce your headache on your wedding day.

So...what are you waiting for, call me & fix your appointment now...

Best regards,
SHER
019-281 3689
sher.design@yahoo.com

5 comments:

Mumtaz Khan said...

cool...
sayangnya.. time i kawin tak tau pun akak buat benda ni.. or else i just hire you jer :)

i like ur works :D

Anonymous said...

hi sher...
i really like ur work!!
servis u smpai east coast x?

aunty kamrun said...

dear naz, thank you very much 4 d ROYAL WEDDING,really appreciated ur wonderful work,keep up the good work. wishing u all the best ir ur career ahead..do keep in touch wassalam, aunty kamrun

Anonymous said...

Hi sher, u work is fab!! Do u do in Penang by any chance??

Appreciate ur reply at maslina1381@yahoo.com

thnks...

sanyboy said...

nak tanye pakej untuk pelamin dan photografer ade tak? dan harganya? ade tak pakej untuk sewa baju, makeup,pelamin,dan cameraman..kalu boleh pls reply A.S.A.P ...tq
e-mail saya - spawnchinos@yahoo.com